Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Out of Control

"Yeh Ishq nahin aasaan, bas itana hi samajh lijiye,
Ik aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jana hai
" [Bashir Bader]

Just replace Ishq with "LIFE" and it describes exactly how do I'm feeling lately. It seems as if I've got caught in a 'whirlpool'. I'm moving constantly, but not moving ahead. The worst part is, if I don't come out of it fast, I'll certainly drown :(.
At times, it feels I misjudged my capabilities. I should have listened to my well wisher's advice and should not have got myself engaged in so many different activities. But I did exactly that, and now I'll have to somehow find ways on my own to come out of this "Chakravyooh".

For the time being, the fact remains that these days I'm not able to decide where and how to utilize my time for maximum, or for that matter, any output. Before I can come to a decision, time passes by, further aggravating my problems.

There is a brighter side of the story too. My analysis of current situation has made me realize that its my time wasting habit which is at the core of problem. If only I can get over it, it'll not be too long before I regain control of my life.
Whatever, I'm eagerly looking forward to my week long mid sem break, starting this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ravi

I am Saurabh. I have a GD/PI for AIM over the weekend. I just wanted some information. If you ll be kind enough to spare some time for me by providing your cell nos or email id , i'll be highly obliged.

Thanks ,
Saurabh Shankar
maild id:- saurabhshankar23@gmail.com

Unknown said...

In between nice blogs.. Forgot to mention in the first post!! :)

Powered By Blogger