Saturday, February 9, 2008

Old Memories

Just other day, I was talking with my wifey and she said all my posts on this blog are centered towards AIM and MBA. I should try to expand my horizon. I think she is quite right, but ...
May be I need not worry.. with time I'll grow up and start thinking something interesting too ;). Whatever...

It was a mail from yahoo, announcing that they are going to close down the yahoo photos server. This mail prompted me to download my old photographs of my engineering college days, from yahoo photos and save it somewhere safely. Which I did as soon as I can :).
While browsing my Lappy today, I came across this folder and ...voila... all the memories started pouring again and again like an avalanche.
I'm pasting some of the pics here, starting from first year (1998), till class of 2002 night. I hope some of my friends from IITG will one day come across these pics and will thank me for reviving old memories. Memories which are certainly some of the most cherished ones. Of days, when we made friends for lifetime.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger