Sunday, October 7, 2007

My room-mate's Alarm

Its ringing again .... pin pin pin pin .... pin pin pin pin.....

I don't know why... can't understand the logic behind it ..
In totality, my friend sleeps for more than 6-8 hrs in a day, but each time he'll go to bed, he'll ask me to wake him up after 15 or 30 mins. I'll try to make him understand that 15 or 30 min sleep is not going to make much of a difference, make it 1 hr atleast. He'll say, "R u sure amartya?? So jaoon? yaar padha to nahi ja raha, bahut neend aa rahi hai!". And then I'd suggest him not to worry and to sleep properly, so that when he'll wake up his efficiency will be more.
And then, before me waking him up, his mobile's alarm bell will first start ringing after exactly 1 hr. He'll wake up and press "SNOOZE" option. So the alarm will ring again after 5 mins, and he'll respond as exactly what he did last time. This process will continue for another one hour atleast and then he'll suddenly jump out of his bed ... "Yaar amartya, tune jagaya nahi yaar".

By the way, that bloody alarm is ringing again and I feel like !@##$$%%^^.....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger