Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dard-E-Dil, Dard-e-zigar

So it was another WAC night.... Good thing that I cud finally submit my WAC in time .. at 07:20 a.m. :)
4th night out in this week. and another one in the offing .. woooooooofffffff....
Here in AIM we sixth floorites have made a rule that we'll not say its today unless we've slept last night ... or in other words .. if it is a night out then today has not yet happened... it is yet to happen .. so although it is already 10:00 a.m., I don't accept that its 20th October... nah .. its 19th ... how can it be 20th, if I've not slept on 19th night ?????
whatever............ :D
So now the title of this post ... Dard-E-Dil..
I've kinda found a new-found respect for this song thanks to my dear room mate Kapil .. Kapil Dhar .... "Kapil 'Kapil' kataye ja ..... "
This morning, I went to pee and there I heard him singing this song while taking bath.... Wowww.. he was singing this soooooo wellll ....I always believed in his singing capabilities ... but it was something very very special ... direct from the heart ... so very real .. so very "dard se bhara"...
WSo here I'm .. listening and singing the song .. for the ..... nth number of times ...
"Dard -e - dil , dard- e - zigar.... dil me jagaya, aapne ....."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger