Sunday, October 7, 2007

ECO Exam

I used to tell my room-mates, "Sleep properly before exam. Don't be too greedy, you can not study and memorize everything". Alas, I forgot to follow this myself before ECO exam.
I kept on studying til 4:45 a.m. and since I wasn't getting any sleep, played PAC-MAN till 6:00 a.m.
In order to get proper sleep, I bunked QA lecture but then I'd to attend OM's 1st lecture so got up at 08:30 a.m. When I came back after taking lunch and attending OM and MCP's lecture, my head was almost spinning. I simply crashed in to bed at about 13:45 hrs.
I finally got up at around, 15:30, but was still feeling very tired. so took bath and went for the ECO Open book final exam starting at 16:00.
For the first 20 min I was not able to understand anything. Not because paper was tough, but also 'coz I was not able to think :(. I went out and buy myself a coffee and only then felt little better. However, by then the time pressure had started taking its toll.
Whatever, I feel I could have done much better in this paper. I so desperately wanted to.
I do like Macro Economics and believe that my fundas are clear.

Neway thats past, in future, I'll try not to commit any such blunder again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ravi!

I agree with you, the exam was nuts. I've blogged about it myself.

Powered By Blogger