Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Night Outs

Another night out. 4th in a row.
I've forgotten, when was the last time that I slept at a proper time. As far as I remember, in last one and half month, only one night I slept at 8 in the evening. Most of the other nights I sleep only after sunrise (after 5:20 am).
Again, I've realized that without any fail, if its an off day at college, I sleep after well past 8 am, only to get up after 3 pm and hence miss my lunch.
Somebody told me today, that for every night that one doesnot sleeps, he actually looses one day from his life.
If true, this certainly is not a good news for me. I've already lost many days and don't know how many more days I'm going to loose, in case I've to pass CFA level-II.
Only 60 more days to go. I gotta be reading ...!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger