Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Walkabout

So, finally I bought an Acoustic Guitar Today.
Now this sounds interesting. Why would an MBA student in midst of his classes leave all the books behind and head towards a Guitar shop!!!.
Well the answer to this question lies in my HBO Course. In this course we were asked to take up a challenging project. To do something which one always wanted to do but could never muster enough courage. Of course there were certain conditions attached to the type of projects one can chose.
I chose to learn playing Guitar & to perform a duet in the end with one of my batch met who is also standing by me in this journey.
Since my engineering college days I wanted to play Guitar. Once I even started taking lesson from my guitarist friend, Swadhisthan Thoke. However, I failed miserably then.
So This time when opportunity knocked on my door, I didn’t let it go.
I’ve got 2 and half month, before the D-day. Also, this Walkabout carries 25% weight of HBO course, which again is a 4 credit course. Lets see what happens.
Btw, I’ve already taken appointment with an instructor here and shall be starting my formal training from tomorrow. Wish me luck !

No comments:

Powered By Blogger