Friday, September 21, 2007

MBTI & Emotional Intelligence Test

After MBTI test which says that I'm an ENTP, I gave a highly spcialized Emotional Intelligence test yesterday. This test which has been developed by HBO department of Asian Institute of Management, Manila (http://www.aimeq.com) tries to measure the Emotional Intelligence of an individual. I must say the findings were startling, at least for me.
I used to think, I'm good at understanding emotional cues. Not anymore. I'll certainly try to develope this skill over period of time. Good thing that it kind of substantiated my belief that I'm highly Self Confident and believe in Collaboration :).
By the way, just came across this highly motivating status message in gtalk of one of my senior at AIM :
"Jindagi ki asli udaan abhi baaki hai,
Humaare iraadon ka imtehaan baaki hai;
Abhi to napi hai mutthi bhar zameein,
Aage khula aasman baaki hai......"
Great thought .... Loved it the first time I read it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger