Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life at AIM

When I'd came here on 20th, all the seniors were unanimous in saying that, "get ready to experience the kind of sloging and grinding, you have not experienced till date" and I was like What a big deal ... I've already passed the test of 2nd/3rd year pressure cooker situation at IIT and now am ready to face anything.
Alas I was wrong.
My classes were scheduled to begin on 23rd.
Seeing that many of my fellow first yearites have already started reading last chapter of book that we got at the time of registration, I realized that I've been robbed of all the options but to study. That night I probably slept for 4 hrs.
A day latter, it was the turn of reading and problem assinments which didn't allow me more than 3 hrs of sleep. And then yesterday I could manage hardly 2.
Probably it has something to do with the fact that its been almost 5 years now when I'd last lived a student life but I'm sure finding it difficult to cope with the pressure. Now what am I supposed to do today?? Even If I don' sleep tonight as I've to read more than 100 pages of theory and have to solve many problems alongwith submitting an assignment what will I do tomorow then?? As therz going to be a quiz on day after tomorrow!!!
The best part is that its only PRE MBA so these days we are having two lectures only, accounting and quants. Which makes life a bit easier as I can devote all my time for accounts. What shall I be doing when actual MBA classes will start and I shall have to read more than 3 cases a day along with the related chapors from the book???
Life at AIM is certainly not going to be easy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger