Friday, May 4, 2007

Zindagi....Kaisi hai paheli

This is not the first time that I'm in pain .. but probably its the worst chapter of my life ...or ..may be not ...I don't know whats their in store for me in future .... whatever .. but the fact is I want to scream .. to cry .. to cry aloud .. but I can't do that ...
The worst part of this ongoing tragedy is that I can't share it with anyone. I'm not sure exactly whose fault it is .. but sure I'm part responsible ... in hindsight I feel I always ran away from my responsibilities on this front .. whatever ... the fact is that I'm finding myself unable to salvage the situation... the damage done is irreparable ...

Considering that only a few weeks ago I was so happy that after years of frustration and agony of working in a PSU without any job satisfaction, I'd resigned from job and was about to begin a new chapter in my life ... Everything seemed to falling in place...and then all of a sudden my life went topsy turvy ...

Zindagi .. kaisi hai paheli hai .....

4 comments:

DoItPassionately said...

Hey buddy i do not know in which situation you are... but i do hope you are joining AIM...

Ravi Shekhar said...

Yeah .. am pretty much sure now that I'll join AIM ... shall be leaving Delhi for Manila (Via Bangkok) on 17th of July.

K.K.Jha said...

Helo Shekhar, I got terrified by the post on your blog. I remember I spoke to you somewhere around 6-7th June and I found you quite upset. Just now after reading your post I am pained to here about you. Donno what is the thing but buddy we got to sail thru any such situation fast. I am sure coming days will heal your pain and wish that will bring lots joy for you and your family.Amen!!

Anonymous said...

kuch cheezen life mein bas hone ke liye hoti hain, unpe hamara koi bas nahin hota...hum chah kar bhi unhe rok nahi paate...fir apne aap ko doshi manane se kuch nahi hoga. Do whatever u can do to get things back on the track and yunhi chala chal rahi....jeevan gadi hai samay pahiya.....

Powered By Blogger